Understanding & Implementation Training (ISO 17025:2017)
ISO 17025:2017 Understanding & Implementation:
2 / 3 days, cover the subject of quality awareness, ISO 17025 Implementation, and Internal Auditing.
Course description:ISO/IEC 17025 Awareness, Implementation, and Internal Auditor course is designed to help testing laboratories successfully achieve and maintain laboratory accreditation. Accreditation has become synonymous with competence in testing. The ISO/IEC 17025:2017 has international recognition as the mark of a competent test lab. Benefits are realized by commercial testing laboratory doing product qualification work, as well as internal labs whose purpose is to ensure quality of released product based on repetitive tests. This course provides authoritative coverage of all knowledge of the requirements for accreditation, from both technical and operational aspects. As a result the laboratory can expect to better control its own testing processes, and offer repeatable, reproducible, accurate and believable test and calibration reports to clients.
Who Should Attend?
- Laboratory management responsible for achieving or maintaining lab accreditation
- Technicians and lab personnel needing a good understanding of the requirements and expectations of 17025 accredited laboratories
- Those responsible for laboratory operations, testing, proficiency testing
- Personnel who will be assigned as internal laboratory auditors
- Understand the entire requirements of the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard
- Understand lab accreditation process & role of conformity assessment bodies
- Awareness of all required laboratory documentation and records
- Awareness on uncertainty of measurements
- Understand the need for technical standards
- Understand verification and calibration requirements for test equipment
- Value the importance of Interlab comparison and proficiency testing
- Understand the procedure of risk assessment
- Able to plan and conduct internal quality audit.