ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditors Training:
2 days, covering principles of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and internal auditing.
Introduction:It would be impossible for any company to survive without sound financial controls and adherence to strict internal auditing principles and standards. This same strict internal auditing requirement is essential for any internationally oriented company's quality management system. In order to comply with the requirements of the ISO 17025 it is imperative that your company have a reasonable number of suitably qualified personnel to conduct internal audits.
This version of our ISO internal auditor course is designed for the laboratory environment. It features practical exercises that emulate laboratory situations.
- Understand the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements.
- Objectives of internal audits
- Organisation of internal audits
- Preparation of audit checklist
- Planning of internal audits
- Implementation/conducting of internal audits
- Audit analysis, and reporting
- Follow-up corrective action and close-out
- Workshop: Real life audit.