ISO 17025:2017 Quality Awareness:
1 day / 2 days, covers basic concepts and principles of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
What is ISO/IEC 17025?
Where did it come from?
Who in the organization is affected?
What are the internal and external benefits of ISO/IEC 17025?
What is an accreditation body?
What is the accreditation process?
What are the Sections on
- General requirements: Impartiality and confidentiality
- Structural requirements
- Process requirements
- Management requirements
- Risk management
What is the implementation process of the ISO 17025:2017 Standard?
Who Should Attend?Anyone who wants to gain an understanding of the basic concepts and principles of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and how it applies to their organization. All the accredited laboratories and laboratories going for accreditation must train all the employees on this basic training.
- Introductions, Course Objectives
- Lecture – What Is ISO/IEC 17025
- Exercise – Impartiality & organization structure
- Lecture – The Requirements
- Exercise – ISO/IEC 17025 Requirements
- Discussion, Questions and Answers